Thursday, December 30, 2010
working hard for tmr last sem paper..
Actually, tmr we having two more papers so that i can finish it and i wil pass this sem. Now alrd like 1.34a.m. of 31st of dec. Tmr is new year..Is the new year for everyone, but i never fell any happiness in my heart to welcome the new year. Since the last day of december, I still rushing my works to do revision for tmr final paper. Now i teaching my dear to study. I am very sorry, my dear. I never k bout ur feelings, I jus keep on scolding when feeling very bad. I not really wan to hurt u from the begining. Hope u can accept my sorry and let me sayang u bac. I wish u tmru can score and pass in ur final at leat next year u can stay at Kampar. Tmr is newn year. I cant bring u bac, but i would like to be the first one who wish u Happy New Year. Wish u have the new year and have a new blessing. I stil hope on the new year i can accompany u along the year. I will not easily give up with this relationship too..New year and God Bless..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment