Thursday, December 30, 2010

Away from home

Yesterday, I ran away from home..I bring the sadness to myself and my family. I will never never admit her as my parents or part of my family, coz i know i dun need her anymore. I hope to stay away from home, but my mum,how??Who can giv me some suggestions and tel me wat shuld i do? I really have no ways to go anymore. I jus hope to live in a peace ways without any arguments about my baby. I dunno truly about the reaason y is happened so..Is it my own temper??but, i dun think is really bout tat. i cried the whole day.Sadness and pain around me and my heart. Tmr is my last day for final.I jus hope i can pass it and stay in kl. I wont bac so oftenly since i dun have home anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment