Thursday, December 16, 2010

Creating surprise

Actually, I am now trying to do some specialty to him. I hope to bring more joy, cheer and happiness to him in our dating time. Christmas is just around the corner and I found out that i m lacking of time to make the present for him. The purpose i want to prepare this myself is to leave the memories to him. After two months, i got to study in KL. I am now studying very very hard for the freaking final examination. In this meanwhile, I am preparing the present for him too. I hope to make some stars. Unfortunately, I forgot how to make it, so, I ask him.
These few days, even this morning, I angry him with small little things. First, when he teach me how to make stars, actually i wan him to tel me what i m go wrong in my making stars process. Secondly, coz of Miss Tan. I found out you always will inform her something if there is something happened. I m not jealous with all that, mayb is realted to my personal characteristic. I dun think i have to inform everything to one person since he or she is not related and not really important in my life. I feel like u really dun understand what i m trying to say. Thridly, in the morning time, I really feel damn tired so i overslept. When i wake up that time, is alrd 8a.m.
Actually, last night,we planned to eat breakast together in the morning but since i overslept coz last midnight, I help u to check out the unit registeration time and look some news in the wble too. I know around 7 that time, u have sms me "Morning", but i really feel very very tired. So, i choose to sleep. I angry why he cannot wake up first, until i have to wwake him up at last..
After that, we peace!!hehe^^

No comments:

Post a Comment