Yesterday was my Hong didi birthday...He is going to leave us to kl for his further study. This was the first time i hang out with hong didi, ah b, julia, sau tung, chun chun, Joanna and my dear, Jassont. After their eng presentation, Julia took them to Jusco and bring them to eat. We went to Kampar by three cars together. I went to buy cake for him and we celebrate his birthday at Cafe takahashi. We sing songs and took photo. Then, they went for movie (Due Date). They said very nice wo that movie la, but i din go. I went shopping with Julia. She told me her a lot of things. We have a nice chat while waiting them. I accompany Julia to buy present for his boy boy. I also trying to think what to buy for my dear. My decision is to create myelf. At night, we went to eat dinner( Ya chai ji). Then, they bac to kampar.
I continue my shopping with my dear at parade. Then, I saw something very cute like create a photo frame with small little cute staff. The title is "lets get married". From yesterday til now, Finally i finished my cute cute staff. I will post up the photo later.
No comments:
Post a Comment