I have been written blog before,but today i decided to do it once again to save and keep all my memories between my dear and me. I know that after i went out to KL, my dear will sure miss me a lot and i hope to record down what has happened in my daily life. Here is all about me and you.
Before that, we were dating since last four months until today.We study in the library together today.I can say the whole afternoon. You told me that today was your first time sitting in the library for so long time. Your first time gave me again.. We are now preparing for our final exam. My dear, u have to be hardworking in the final exam. I wish u can pass all the subject so that you can continue study in the next sem. Today, something happened. I dunno is good or bad.I saw a purse in the toilet and i just took it. Shocked me!! Got around 200 something inside the purse.I got to save the money for our use ar..hehe^^ Hope there will be nothing happen after that..
No comments:
Post a Comment