Friday, January 14, 2011
Count down-3rd day
Time passes freaking fast,and start on today,I will start countdown for ur returning bac. Hehe..Welcome bac,dear!!!Wohoo..I m waiting the day u bac to me. I heard u said u very tired in Sabah while helping ur mum to do everything, but nvm la, youth should be like tat la, onli one week also.. Today, 9.15a.m. i took train to KL to look for my future campus in Kl near Masjid Jamek there. How nice, today the whole day almost raining leh..hehe, make my brother come out fetch me that time, get all wet.After rain stop, we went to the campus by ride motor. So dangerous while my brother fetch me and i m just sitting behind there!!But, I felt very cool with tat, mayb long time din ride motor jor, so felt scary with that fast speed. I went to Segi University College and ask for degree course, Marketing. In the meanwhile, I have made my decision and plan to study in Segi near KL. Today. my brother break up with Cathy with the reason of my brother cannot tahan her temper anymore,so he give up not to being with her anymore. Since i m waiting ur call and Cathy called me out of the room and i m now sitting in dining room. Alone here..Suddenly, I felt a lot of bad things keep on happening. So, wat to do??I jus can wait the time pass. Hope u can bac earlier,dear..miss u so muc..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment